1. A contract is formed between Kieran Vyas (hereinafter referred to as PRODUCER), and yourself (hereinafter referred to as CLIENT) once the booking fee (minimum deposit of 50%) is received and an Order is received from the CLIENT. An Order may be in written, verbal or electronic form.
2. PRODUCER agrees to produce the product(s) or service(s) to the CLIENT as detailed in the Order and according to the terms and conditions of this contract.
3. PRODUCER shall issue an invoice to the CLIENT in respect of products or services supplied upon completion of the project. Ownership of the media does not transfer until full payment is made to Producer.
Changes in Specifications
4. If at any time, the CLIENT desires to make any changes or variations to the Order, and such changes result in additional costs to PRODUCER, PRODUCER agrees to notify the CLIENT of the amount before any such additional costs are incurred and PRODUCER shall proceed only after receiving approval (written or oral) from Authorized Representative, approval by CLIENT shall be binding and incorporated into the terms of this Agreement. Reimbursement for such additional costs shall be payable in accordance with the terms of this Agreement for final payment.
5. Monies paid by the CLIENT to reserve the product(s) or service(s) of PRODUCER will be accepted as a Booking Fee. If PRODUCER blocks out a specific period of time with the agreement that it represents a firm commitment from the CLIENT, then PRODUCER makes no more efforts to sell the time. If the job is cancelled or postponed within the Guideline timeframe, it is unlikely that this time can be rebooked. It should be understood that this time represents the Production Company’s only source of income.
A. If notice of cancellation/postponement is given to PRODUCER ONE TO TEN WORKING DAYS prior to the commencement of the shoot, the CLIENT will be liable for the whole invoice value less any Booking Fee already paid.
B. If notice of cancellation/postponement is given to PRODUCER MORE THAN TEN WORKING DAYS, the CLIENT shall forfeit the Booking Fee.
6. Unless otherwise stated in the Order, the Company retains copyright in all their Original Material. Original Material includes video recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned by the Customer in relation to the Order. The Customer must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material they supply to the Company to enable them to deliver the product(s) or service(s). The Customer must also ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks and locations. The Company retains the right to use this material in its original and edited form as they see fit, unless otherwise agreed in the Order. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against the Company in respect of material supplied by the Customer.
7. The Customer must ensure that all necessary arrangements have been made with, and permissions obtained from, people and places that may be recorded on video as a result of the Company supplying the product(s) or service(s) and that such recording is in compliance with Data Protection.
8. Unless otherwise agreed the Company will treat any information gained during the supply of the product(s) or service(s) as being private and confidential. Likewise, the Customer shall keep confidential any methodologies and technology used by the Company to supply of the product(s) or service(s).
9. PRODUCER retains the right to destroy all CLIENT video material upon handover of the final product(s) or service(s). All customer material will be deleted or destroyed 48 hours after handover of product(s) or service(s). PRODUCER accepts no liability for loss or damage of product(s) or service(s) once handed over to the customer.
Basis of law
10. These Terms and Conditions and any accompanying letter and/or contract are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.